Friday 20 January 2012

Waiting for the egg transfer

After they picked up my eggs, my husband came to pick me up from the fertility centre to go to our house.

I lay down on the bed and my ovaries started to have a pain like pins and needles. I couldn't move from the bed.
I suffered with this pain and also bottom pain for a few days. They picked my eggs on the 11th July ,2011 on Monday and I'll have the egg transfer on Saturday. I had five days to the transfer day.
I had a blood test on Thursday and the result was normal. However my ovaries were still in a little pain.
I was directed to take Panadol and a lot of fluid by the fertility centre. On Friday, this pain had almost settled down and I felt relief a little, because the next day was the transfer day and I worried about having OHSS.

I looked up about OHSS through the internet, and I thought that I don't want to have OHSS.
I had a lot of the conditions for getting OHSS.

" Oh, please God. " I prayed in my mind.