Friday 6 January 2012

Taking a urine and sperm test

We went to a medical centre and the doctor said, if I want to take a test, I have to come here again on the third day of my period.
Fortunately, it was the third day of my period by chance!

"Oh, that's easy!" the doctor said.
The doctor handed me a very clear cup and said "I need your urine in this cup, and we need the middle of your urine stream. Just let it go first for a few seconds, hold it and take the middle of it."
Huh? hold it? Can I? I thought, but I said "OK." and went to the toilet.
I managed to take it in the middle of my urine stream but the colour was very red, because I am in my third day.
Suddenly, I realized that on the way to back, I have to go through the place where people are waiting.
It is a very clear cup...... people can see my urine...... my very red urine...... Noooo!
I wrapped it with toilet paper and went back to the doctor's room.
 
The doctor looked a little surprised, when she saw my urine but she is a professional, she put it away without saying anything.
I recommend that if you go to take the test, wear a tampon!
The doctor handed a very clear cup that is the same as mine to my husband and said she needs some of his sperm in this cup.
This is the cup.

We can see what's inside properly.

She gave a bag to him, but it's very clear zip lock bag. I felt sorry for him, because he has to hand it to the laboratory's reception lady the next morning!


That's must be super ashame!!


 Next morning, he did his task.
Thank you very much, honey!