Tuesday 31 July 2012

Japanese process and Kiwi process

I haven't told you that I am Japanese and I'm originally from Japan. However I have never done IVF in Japan. This time, I looked at a lot of Japanese IVF site to see how the IVF process takes place.

The way to do things is quite similar but they use a nose spray instead of Gonal F ( the injection which stops making eggs). It is good for people who hate doing injections by themselves, but the nose spray needs to be put into your nose every 8 hours. If you forget to do this, your body starts to make eggs.

Here in NZ, we use an injection, but we need to do this only one time per day.
I didn't like doing the injections by myself, but I'm sure I'll forget to put the spray into my nose every 8 hours, and I'll be in a panic!

I think I'm lucky to live in NZ, but it would be nice if we can choose injection or nose spray.