Wednesday 7 March 2012

Pimples and body hair

I am 37 years old now, but I still always had 2~3 pimples on my face. My face skin type is very oily.
And also my body was hairy. When I was a teenager, it troubled me especially in summer time.
I think I have a lot of male hormones. It was said that my character is like a man often.

I think some people will realize that I wrote these above sentences in the past tense.
Since I got pregnant, I don't have any pimples on my face and the surface of skin is always smooth.
I read from a book, as soon as we become pregnant, our skin starts to get extra blood flow. This can make our skin get very blotchy and dry...... ha? I think my original skin is very oily, so my skin became a normal condition, and my pimples were gone.

After 5 months later since I got pregnant, my body hair ( arms, legs, face ) was reduced.
They don't grow much, but I still have a lot of head hair, eyebrows and eyelashes.

I think I got a lot of female hormones now.
I've heard that taking the pill makes us reduce pimples and body hair. If you taking the pill with the aim to reduce them, I think  it may take at least 5 months, especially with body hair.

Anyway, I am happy and enjoy having a face without pimples and a less hair body.
Thank you our baby!!