Friday 2 March 2012

Bleeding and morning sickness

After a week, I still kept bleeding, it made me very nervous. I started to have morning sickness as well. ( My symptoms were having a lot of appetite and after eating a terrible taste would come up in my mouth all the time. I was only happy during eating. )

I kept bleeding for a total of 6 weeks and I went to take a womb scan every 2 weeks. I felt easier after they confirmed that our baby was still in my womb.
Every time the doctors cheered me up with the story of other pregnant ladies who had bled and gave birth to a healthy baby. The last photo of our scan, our baby got little legs and arms and it looked like a teddy bear. It was so cute!

At around this time, my body and mind felt exhausted all the time and I didn't want to meet people.
I always thought about food, I always thought about what should I have the next day before I go to sleep. Once I felt like having a certain food, I have to eat that to be satisfied.
When I had decided what I'll eat, I couldn't sleep for a while because I got too excited.
It is kind of scary, but I couldn't stop thinking of food.
It was like a mad love, Mr. Food and me......

I remember the cat at the farm. Before I got pregnant, I worked at a farm and there was a female cat which was pregnant.
One day at lunch time, I was going to eat meat and I held the meat between my fingers to shift it to my plate ( the farm provide us lunch ). And then the cat stole the meat using her paw from my hand, then ran away and started to eat it.
It was very quick and she looked like a mad cat. I thought at that time, what a bad behaved cat she is!!

However I know her feeling now. Maybe cats also have morning sickness and her condition and mine were the same. I am sorry for thinking that you are a bad and mad cat. Next time if I see you while you are pregnant, I'll give you some food.