Saturday 7 January 2012

Taking the pill and the result

One month before I started IVF, I had to take the pill.
The reasons were to make my ovary rest for one cycle and the adjustment of my period term, then the reaction of my ovary will be good. I had to take the pill from the 2nd day of my period for 21 days.
The Pill we do not take the white one.

The back side.

I already got the pill at the 2nd meeting.
I've never taken the pill in my life and I wanted to take the pill 2or 3years ago. Because I heard women who are over 30 years old and still have never given birth before, their ovaries have been working for too long a time without rest and it is a cause of cancer.
Taking the pill makes the ovaries rest and other effects are to reduce pimples, body hair ( except head hair! ) period pain, etc.

" That all sounds good!! " I thought.
I started to take the pill, but after 2~3 days, I started to feel sick after taking it. I felt sick and didn't want to do anything.
" I have to continue to take the pill for another over 2 weeks? Oh, no. I don't want to...... " I thought.

I sort the solution through the internet and I found it!!
At first I took the pill in the morning and started to feel sick around noon, so I changed the time to take the pill in the evening, and then I maybe felt sick while I was sleeping, but I felt fine the next morning!!
According to the internet, changing the time within 12 hours is usually no problem. (except some special cases)
" Oh, Thank God!! "

At first I was too excited to take the pill, so the day that I can start to take it, I couldn't wait so I took it in the morning.
However, according to my friend, the symptoms of taking the pill is the same as the symptoms after becoming pregnant.
" Really? " Uneasiness is never gone.

Incidentally, taking the pill just only for one cycle, made no change to my bodies appearance.