Saturday 7 January 2012

Feeling hatred about not getting pregnant

The new year came and went, it was nearly past one year. However, we didn't hear anything from them and the limit of my patience became strained at this time.
The doctor said at the last meeting that my husband's sperm level is very low but not zero. It is a very low possibility but we can still try to have a baby while waiting.

Every month, when I had started my period, I was depressed in the toilet and cried sometimes.
I used pregnancy tester a few times but I've never seen the positive sign. It was really hard for me.
 
" How many times do I have to repeat this? " I thought.
It was like that I was walking in a dark tunnel which doesn't have an exit.
And I heard about my former boss who I really hated, his wife was having a second baby. The news struck home. " Unfair!! Why? " I felt hatred. I've heard news about somebody having a baby many times, but it was the first time I felt hatred about a baby.
I told my friend about this and she said that " I just hate him, that's all. If anything else good happened to him, I'll still feel hatred. " I see...... That is some truth.

I asked my husband to ask them about what is going on now, and he e-mailed them.
The reply was " Your turn will coming soon. "

Soon? When? Please hurry!