Thursday 2 February 2012

My daily routine in the hospital

At about 7:30am, I wake up. I usually hear some people already taking a shower at this time.
At about 7:45am, a lady brings me breakfast. After breakfast, I take a shower.
At about 9:30am, a nurse comes to take 3 tubes of my blood for a sample, ( everyday ) . Another nurse weighs me and measures my abdomen.
At about 10:00am, a lady comes to ask what do I want to eat for lunch. ( I can chose one from 2 menus. )

Then at 12:00pm, it's lunch time.

Around 2:00pm, a lady comes to serve tea or coffee and to ask what do I want to have for tea and the next day's break fast.
At approximately 4:30pm, I had to have an injection to prevent thrombosis.

At 5:30pm, it's tea time.

In the evening at 10:00pm, it's bed time.

A nurse comes to check my temperature and pulse every two hours. This was my ordinary daily routine in hospital.