Thursday 9 February 2012

Leaving hospital

The next day ( the 7th day in the hospital ), I lost 1kg!!
When I weighed myself, I said " Yeh! I lost 1kg! Yeh!! "in a loud voice in spite of myself.

Just before lunch time, a doctor came to me and said that my condition is going well so I can go back home today. I felt uneasy rather than happy, because my stomach was still like a balloon and I still felt poorly.
" Am I really OK to leave? " I thought.

About 10 minutes before I left, my husband's uncle came to see me, of course he didn't know I was leaving. Thank God that he came here before I left, because he brought me some pretty flowers. It would be a pity that when he came here with pretty flowers and nobody was here!

Anyway, I could leave hospital on this day.
Thank you very much to everyone who looked after me in the hospital, my husband, his parents and friends.
I think that I couldn't get over OHSS by myself.
I could get over it thanks to everyone.